Summer Library Program
Page Turner Adventures
June 7th – July 30th… 8 weeks of shows and activities
Featuring comedy theater, crafts, games, author visits, special guests, and more.
Each week will include….
- Show Day: We present an original, interactive show that’s sure to engage kids.
- Craft Day: Simple, fun crafts that inspire creativity.
- Author/ Illustrator Day: Short interviews with some of the best creators working in kidlit.
- Mashup Day: Recipes, games, bonus crafts, and other fun stuff that didn’t fit in the other days.
- Special Guest/Field Trip Day: We virtually visit some amazing places and people including mini-shows from other fantastic performers.
Access now! Password is: summer2021
Clear Lake Public Library
350 4th Ave, PO Box 365
Clear Lake, WI 54005
Open, Curbside Pickup Available
Monday 9am - 7pm
Tuesday 9am - 7pm
Wednesday 10am - 7pm
Thursday 9am - 5pm
Friday 9am - 5pm
Saturday & Sunday - Closed